One Woman's Story and Her Inspiring Program for Anyone Facing a Cancer Diagnosis
When cancer specialists at Boston’s internationally renowned Dana-Farber Cancer Institute diagnosed Margie Levine with a deadly asbestos-related lung cancer, they predicted that she had only six months to live. Refusing to give up hope, she chose an approach that combined state-of-the-art medicine with her own holistic program. Eleven years later, her mind/body regimen has evolved into a prescription for survival, and she has dedicated her life to sharing it with others.
Surviving Cancer offers a practical, integrated way of self-healing, with advice on:
•Creating the best possible team of physicians and loved ones
• Maximizing nutrition, using veggie overdosing
• Ridding your cells of harbored anger with a six-point forgiveness program
• Using music to boost your immune system and fight pain
• Using visualization to make your own affirmation tape
• Building up endorphins by seeking joy
• Using creative meditation techniques
Covering these topics and dozens more, Surviving Cancer is not only one woman’s lifesaving testimony, it’s a plan for finding rejuvenation in every new day.
From the Trade Paperback edition.
Ratings and Reviews
Be the first to rate and review this book!
You've already shared your review for this item. Thanks!
We are currently reviewing your submission. Thanks!
by Margie Levine
Share your thoughts
Tell readers what you thought by rating and reviewing this book.
Rate it *
Please make sure to choose a rating
Add a review* Required
How to write a great review
- Say what you liked best and least
- Describe the author's style
- Explain the rating you gave
- Use rude and profane language
- Include any personal information
- Mention spoilers or the book's price
- Recap the plot
(0) 50 characters minimum
The review must be at least 50 characters long.
The title should be at least 4 characters long.
Display Name *
Your display name should be at least 2 characters long.
Report a review
At Kobo, we try to ensure that published reviews do not contain rude or profane language, spoilers, or any of our reviewer's personal information.
Would you like us to take another look at this review?
You've successfully reported this review. We appreciate your feedback.
by Margie Levine
Thanks for Sharing!
You submitted the following rating and review. We'll publish them on our site once we've reviewed them.
by on August 31, 2016
- Potter/TenSpeed/Harmony, December 2008
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: