How to Communicate without Fuss or Fear - Instantly! (Japanese Phrasebook)
- List Price$6.99
- Your price$6.29
Save $0.70 (10% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 3600 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
This book contains all the necessary words and phrases for speaking Japanese in any kind of setting. Perfect for students, tourists, or business people learning Japanese or travelling to Japan, it also contains a beginner guide to the Japanese language, allowing for a deeper understanding of Japanese than a typical Japanese phrasebook or Japanese dictionary. All Japanese words and phrases are written in Romanized form as well phonetically, making pronouncing Japanese a breeze. For example, the word for hotel, hoteru is also written as hoe-tay-rue. Authentic Japanese script (Kanji and Kana) is also included so that in the case of difficulties the book can be shown to the person the user is trying to communicate with.
This phrasebook includes:
- Hundreds of useful Japanese words and expressions
- Romanized forms, phonetic spellings, and Japanese script (Kanji and Kana) for all words and phrases
- A concise background and history of the Japanese language
- A pronunciation guide for Japanese words including long vowels, double consonants, and accents
- A guide to Japanese grammar including word order, questions, singular vs. plural, and formal, vs. informal
- Tuttle Publishing, February 2013
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: