The A to Z Kitchen Reference
- List Price$9.99
- Your price$8.69
Save $1.30 (13% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 4800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Everyone has been in this predicament: you're at home, with no time (or desire) for a trip to the store-but the recipe you're using calls for an ingredient you don't happen to have on hand. With this book, you'll have a solution: substitute. In Substituting Ingredients, author Becky Sue Epstein has collected more than 1,000 easy-to-find, healthy, and cheap substitutions.
- Substitutions for difficult to find items and common items you may not have on hand
- Green, nontoxic household cleaner solutions
- Less expensive ingredient options
- The best ways to measure fruits and vegetables for recipes
- Simple recipes for condiments, sauces, marinades, and spice mixtures
- Strategies to remedy too much or too little of an ingredient
"With this paperback on the shelf there's no need for mad, midrecipe dashes to the grocery store."
- Sourcebooks, June 2010
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: