Studying at University
How to Adapt Successfully to College Life
- List Price$31.95
- Your price$28.79
Save $3.16 (10% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 13600 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Studying at University is an essential guide for anyone wanting to know how they can make the very best of their university experience. This highly informative book offers guidance to those in sixth form and college on what universities are all about and what being a student actually involves. The author also offers sensible advice to new and existing students on how they should set about their studies.
Key topics include:
- choosing the university that is best for you
- preparing yourself for university life
- how and why universities are so different from school
- how to get the most out of lectures and seminars
- preparing and writing essays and assignments
- revising for exams and exam technique.
Written by a university lecturer with vast experience of speaking to students about this nerve-wracking process, this engaging and accessible book is an indispensable companion for anyone who wants their move into higher education to be as informed and stress-free as possible.
- Taylor and Francis, February 2013
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: