Study Chinese in Taiwan: A How-to Guide to Becoming Fluent in Mandarin Chinese in the Shortest Time Possible
by Chris Norton
Compiling all of this info on how to come to Taiwan to study Chinese took months. You can have it all now for less than the cost of a latte!
This book will help you to:
1. Plan your trip to Taiwan
2. Clarify Taiwan student visa issues and help you select the Taiwan visa appropriate to your situation
3. Select a Taiwan Mandarin school and choose what Taiwanese city to live in
4. Get settled in Taiwan and find out where the locals buy the essentials from
5. Make Taiwanese friends and find Mandarin language exchange partners
6. Avoid the most common mistakes Mandarin students coming to Taiwan make and more!
The info in this book will save you a ton of time and money and make sure you get the most from your time abroad studying Mandarin (and help you avoid the few common and costly mistakes Mandarin students without this info make.)
It’s a not-so-secret secret that fluency in a foreign language requires an immersion environment. Studying Mandarin in a native Mandarin-speaking environment is the fastest, most effective way to becoming fluent. With Asia’s best Mandarin schools, authentic Chinese culture and a standard of living even higher than Japan’s, Taiwan is the perfect environment to study Mandarin Chinese.
What makes Taiwan so great?
1. With rent in Taipei starting as low as $150USD/month and full dinners costing only $3USD, Taiwan is an extremely affordable place to live!
2. Taiwan has the world’s top Mandarin schools and is one of only a couple countries you can learn traditional Chinese characters.
3. Delicious and inexpensive food is available everywhere 24/7
4. With a subtropical climate, you can go to the beach 365 days a year in the south of Taiwan.
5. With Taiwan as your home base, traveling to other countries like China, Japan, Korea, the Philippines and others can cost as little as $200USD for a return flight.
I’m convinced Taiwan is the best place in the world to learn Mandarin Chinese! This book is the only one of its kind and the only resource you need to start planning your trip and begin accelerating your Mandarin learning.
- Chris Norton, October 2011
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (DRM-Free)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: