Stop, Ask, and Listen
Proven Sales Techniques to Turn Browsers Into Buyers
"This book gives every sales professional, in any market, a step-by-step process to make more sales, faster and easier than ever before. Worth its weight in gold!"
—Brian Tracy, President, Brian Tracy International, and Author of Advanced Selling Strategies
Does the sheer thought of selling make you nervous and uncomfortable?
Do you find it difficult to overcome price objections?
Do you wish you could close more sales with less effort?
You are not alone. Most people are not natural-born sales professionals. Making a sales call stresses us out. Meeting our sales targets month after month is difficult and frustrating. We make a living but we know we could do better, close more sales, and earn more money.
Selling does not have to be difficult.
Now you can quickly and easily learn the techniques used by top retail sales people. They are deceptively simple, yet extremely effective. Whatâ€™s more, they can be used by sales professionals in any business to improve their results.
Stop, Ask & Listen: Proven Sales Techniques to Turn Browsers Into Buyers will show you:
- The 11 most common mistakes sales people make and how to avoid them.
- How to create a connection with your potential customer quickly and easily.
- The 33 questions that will gain your prospectâ€™s trust.
- How to deliver an engaging and captivating sales presentation.
- A four-step process to overcome virtually any objection.
- Lots of examples, sample scripts, and action plans you can use to apply the concepts in the book, no matter what you sell.
- Wiley, January 2009
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: