Prediction, Prevention and Management
Stillbirth remains a major and tragic obstetric complication
The number of deaths due to stillbirth are greater than those due to preterm birth and sudden infant death syndrome combined.
Stillbirth: Prediction, Prevention and Management provides a comprehensive guide to the topic of stillbirth. Distilling recent groundbreaking research, expert authors consider:
- The epidemiology of stillbirth throughout the world
- The various possible causes of stillbirth
- The psychological effects on mothers and families who suffer a stillbirth
- Management of stillbirth
- Managing pregnancies following stillbirth
Stillbirth: Prediction, Prevention and Management is packed with crucial evidence-based information and practical insights. It enables all obstetric healthcare providers to manage one of the most traumatic yet all too common situations they will encounter.
Ratings and Reviews
Be the first to rate and review this book!
You've already shared your review for this item. Thanks!
We are currently reviewing your submission. Thanks!
Share your thoughts
Tell readers what you thought by rating and reviewing this book.
Rate it *
Please make sure to choose a rating
Add a review* Required
How to write a great review
- Say what you liked best and least
- Describe the author's style
- Explain the rating you gave
- Use rude and profane language
- Include any personal information
- Mention spoilers or the book's price
- Recap the plot
(0) 50 characters minimum
The review must be at least 50 characters long.
The title should be at least 4 characters long.
Display Name *
Your display name should be at least 2 characters long.
Report a review
Would you like us to take another look at this review?
You've successfully reported this review. We appreciate your feedback.
Thanks for Sharing!
by on October 28, 2016
- Wiley, April 2011
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: