Life-Changing Strategies for Surviving Cancer
Heal Your Body, Embrace Your Life.
Few things are more frightening, confusing, or devastating than a diagnosis of cancer. If you or someone you love has cancer (or is at risk for it), you want reliable information, reasons for hope, and a plan of attack you can trust.
Staying Alive provides this and more. A six-year cancer survivor, psychologist, and cancer coach, Dr. Brenda Hunter presents the program that has contributed significantly to her survival, as well as interviews with cancer experts and long-term survivors. Inside you’ll find:
• life-changing strategies for beating cancer
• an integrated, holistic approach to cancer care and survival that involves body, mind, and spirit
• success stories and survival strategies from long-term cancer survivors
• a proactive nutritional program designed to empower you and increase wellness
• interviews with national cancer experts
The good news? The human body has an amazing capacity to heal itself when life-changing strategies are applied. Dr. Brenda Hunter suggests that many of us can work to reverse–or prevent–cancer’s destructive course. Learn how you may be unnecessarily putting yourself at increased risk, and discover the steps you can take today to begin to restore or protect your health.
A Cancer-Conquering Plan for Your Body, Mind, Emotions, and Spirit
From the Trade Paperback edition.
Ratings and Reviews
Be the first to rate and review this book!
You've already shared your review for this item. Thanks!
We are currently reviewing your submission. Thanks!
by Brenda Hunter
Share your thoughts
Tell readers what you thought by rating and reviewing this book.
Rate it *
Please make sure to choose a rating
Add a review* Required
How to write a great review
- Say what you liked best and least
- Describe the author's style
- Explain the rating you gave
- Use rude and profane language
- Include any personal information
- Mention spoilers or the book's price
- Recap the plot
(0) 50 characters minimum
The review must be at least 50 characters long.
The title should be at least 4 characters long.
Display Name *
Your display name should be at least 2 characters long.
Report a review
At Kobo, we try to ensure that published reviews do not contain rude or profane language, spoilers, or any of our reviewer's personal information.
Would you like us to take another look at this review?
You've successfully reported this review. We appreciate your feedback.
by Brenda Hunter
Thanks for Sharing!
You submitted the following rating and review. We'll publish them on our site once we've reviewed them.
by on October 27, 2016
- The Crown Publishing Group, April 2010
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: