Life-Changing Strategies for Surviving Cancer
Heal Your Body, Embrace Your Life.
Few things are more frightening, confusing, or devastating than a diagnosis of cancer. If you or someone you love has cancer (or is at risk for it), you want reliable information, reasons for hope, and a plan of attack you can trust.
Staying Alive provides this and more. A six-year cancer survivor, psychologist, and cancer coach, Dr. Brenda Hunter presents the program that has contributed significantly to her survival, as well as interviews with cancer experts and long-term survivors. Inside you’ll find:
• life-changing strategies for beating cancer
• an integrated, holistic approach to cancer care and survival that involves body, mind, and spirit
• success stories and survival strategies from long-term cancer survivors
• a proactive nutritional program designed to empower you and increase wellness
• interviews with national cancer experts
The good news? The human body has an amazing capacity to heal itself when life-changing strategies are applied. Dr. Brenda Hunter suggests that many of us can work to reverse–or prevent–cancer’s destructive course. Learn how you may be unnecessarily putting yourself at increased risk, and discover the steps you can take today to begin to restore or protect your health.
A Cancer-Conquering Plan for Your Body, Mind, Emotions, and Spirit
From the Trade Paperback edition.
- The Crown Publishing Group, April 2010
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: