Standard Catalog of Ford, 1903-2002: 100 Years of History, Photos, Technical Data and Pricing
by John Gunnell
- List Price$24.99
- Your price$19.99
Save $5.00 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 10800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
The Standard Catalog of Ford delivers all the details you need to enjoy your hobby and love your Ford. Inside, you'll find information about all of the legendary Fords built from 1903-2002...Mustangs, Thunderbirds, the Model T and A, Falcons, Fairlanes, Skyliners, and more. This fact-filled book provides collector-market values for Fords made during 1903-2002. It also gives Ford collectors the data they need to identify, buy, restore, and invest in collectable Fords, including:
- a current market price guide showing values in Old Cars Report Price Guide's comprehensive 1 to 6 grading scale;
- complete year-by-year model listings with history and technical details;
- thousands of photos for easy model identification;
- and option lists, engine information, original pricing, and production information.
- F+W Media, September 2011
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: