Spotlight on Language
A Teacher's Toolkit of Instant Language Activities
- List Price$35.95
- Your price$32.39
Save $3.56 (10% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 15200 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Spotlight on Language offers teachers a wide variety of topics and activities to stimulate, engage, challenge, entertain and extend all pupils’ language skills.
This extremely practical resource provides busy teachers and teaching assistants with a collection of worksheets that can be used as instant, educationally appropriate learning activities written specifically with the inclusive classroom in mind.
All the books in this series:
- Promote effective intervention and inclusion strategies for teachers and teaching assistants
- Provide materials that are solidly grounded in an understanding of how children learn and the particular difficulties of children with special needs.
- Stimulate discussion and interaction
- Can be used as part of an individual or small group learning programme for a child with special needs
- Provide 'whole class' materials that can also engage older children or those with a higher level of achievement
- Offer teachers quick, fun activities that never require additional resources, special materials or preparation.
Spotlight on Language is an essential tool for any teacher striving to offer every pupil opportunities to maximise their own potential and develop strong language skills.
- Taylor and Francis, January 2013
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: