Sorry I Barfed on Your Bed
(and Other Heartwarming Letters from Kitty)
Inside Sorry I Barfed on Your Bed, writer and comedian Jeremy Greenberg presents a collection of laugh-out-loud letters and photographs that offer a cat's eye view on common feline vs. human cohabitation conundrums. It's the perfect gift for crazy cat lovers and anyone who appreciates hilarious (and so true!) insights into cat—and human—nature, including:
- Your cat sits on your laptop not just for warmth or attention, but to prevent you from interacting with the outside world. After all, isn’t the main reason to have a cat so you don’t have to waste time developing normal human relationships?
- If you spent a third of your life licking yourself, you too would occasionally forget to stick your tongue back in your face.
- Eating grass has medicinal purposes, and most cats believe grass should be legalized.
- The cat feels bad about barfing on your bed…because now it must get to up to go sleep on your clean laundry instead.
- Andrews McMeel Publishing, LLC, April 2013
Andrews McMeel Publishing, LLC
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: