True Tales of Courage, Honor, and Sacrifice from the Frontlines
Soldier Stories chronicles the multi-dimensional drama of people who endured the shock and awe of war?and whose spirits triumphed over it.
- A priest in the infamous Bataan Death March who kept others alive with his faithful recitation of the Lord's Prayer
- The journey to faith by a skeptical B-17 copilot lost at sea
- A young American widow caught in the "Dresden Inferno" who survived the firestorm with her three children
- The lesson of post-war forgiveness learned by a British soldier tortured by the Japanese
- A rowdy, Arizona cowboy who achieved World War I flying ace status in a matter of weeks
- And many more
Soldier Stories' true, soul-stirring accounts of those who have risen to the challenge of unimaginable circumstances will inspire you no matter what obstacles you may face.
Ratings and Reviews
Be the first to rate and review this book!
You've already shared your review for this item. Thanks!
We are currently reviewing your submission. Thanks!
by Joe L. Wheeler
Share your thoughts
Tell readers what you thought by rating and reviewing this book.
Rate it *
Please make sure to choose a rating
Add a review* Required
How to write a great review
- Say what you liked best and least
- Describe the author's style
- Explain the rating you gave
- Use rude and profane language
- Include any personal information
- Mention spoilers or the book's price
- Recap the plot
(0) 50 characters minimum
The review must be at least 50 characters long.
The title should be at least 4 characters long.
Display Name *
Your display name should be at least 2 characters long.
Report a review
At Kobo, we try to ensure that published reviews do not contain rude or profane language, spoilers, or any of our reviewer's personal information.
Would you like us to take another look at this review?
You've successfully reported this review. We appreciate your feedback.
by Joe L. Wheeler
Thanks for Sharing!
You submitted the following rating and review. We'll publish them on our site once we've reviewed them.
by on October 20, 2016
- Thomas Nelson, December 2006
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: