Social Media ROI
Managing and Measuring Social Media Efforts in Your Organization
- List Price$19.99
- Your price$15.99
Save $4.00 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 8800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Use Social and Viral Technologies to Supercharge Your Customer Service!
Use this book to bring true business discipline to your social media program and align with your organization’s goals. Top branding and marketing expert Olivier Blanchard brings together new best practices for strategy, planning, execution, measurement, analysis, and optimization. You will learn how to define the financial and nonfinancial business impacts you are aiming for--and achieve them. Social Media ROI delivers practical solutions for everything from structuring programs to attracting followers, defining metrics to managing crises. Whether you are in a startup or a global enterprise, this book will help you gain more value from every dime you invest in social media.
You’ll learn how to:
- Align social communications with broader business goals and functions
- Plan for effective performance measurement
- Establish clarity of vision, purpose, and execution
- Implement guidelines and operations for effectively managing social media
- Get started by “listening before talking”
- Integrate social media into long-term marketing programs, short-term campaigns, and brand initiatives
- Use social media to deliver real-time, optimized customer support
- Leverage mobility and the “on-the-fly” social media culture
- Measure FRY (Frequency, Reach, and Yield)
Includes a foreword by Brian Solis.
- Pearson Education, February 2011
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: