Social Media Marketing for Digital Photographers
Teaching photographers how to use social media to grow their businesses
With the rapid rise of both digital photography and social media, amateur photographers can now turn what was once a hobby into a thriving business. Social media sites such as Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Flickr offer loads of exciting marketing opportunities. This practical guide from a well-respected professional photographer shows you how to take advantage of social media to grow a profitable photography business. If you've been wondering which social media sites to use, how to use them, how often to use them, and more, this book is for you.
- Guides you through how to market your photography business on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Flickr, and other social media sites
- Shows you how to translate your use of social media into increased profits Helps you answer such questions as "Which sites should I use?" and "How do I get started?"
- Provides invaluable testimonials from top photographers discussing their social media business success stories
- Guides you through inspiring brand evangelists through social media
- Teaches important survival tips for your social media program
In addition to the powerful strategies, interviews were conducted with thought leaders in the photo industry -- Kenny Kim, Zach and Jody Gray, Jerry Ghionis, Becker, Jasmine Star, Catherine Hall, and Grace Ormonde -- to provide you with all-star tips and tricks. Whether you're just starting a professional photography business or are a seasoned pro looking for good advice on using social media to promote yourself, Social Media Marketing for Digital Photographers is the book you need.
- Wiley, December 2011
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: