Small Animal Internal Medicine
- List Price$219.00
- Your price$197.09
Save $21.91 (10% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 88400 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Learn to effectively recognize, diagnose, and treat common internal medical conditions with this invaluable reference. Small Animal Internal Medicine, Fourth Edition, emphasizes practical diagnostic approaches and focuses on the clinically relevant aspects of patient medical management. Extensive color illustrations, boxes, and algorithms, plus new photographs, schematic representations, and updated tables, set this book apart. With its highly functional design and clear, expert voice, this text delivers the most relevant information for the internal medical challenges you’re most likely to face.
- Utilizes a problem-oriented approach, beginning with a discussion of clinical signs and diagnostic recommendations and techniques and moving on to therapeutic considerations and management
- Each contributor is a recognized expert in his or her respective specialty.
- Limited number of authors provides consistency.
- Clear, step-by-step procedural guidelines thoroughly describe each procedure.
- Cross-referencing throughout the book reduces redundancy and makes information easy to locate.
- Suggested readings at the end of each chapter alert you to the latest research findings.
- Comprehensive drug tables provide recommended dosages and indications.
- Purposefully written to enhance critical thinking and decision-making skills based on clinical findings.
- Hundreds of summary boxes and tables allow quick access to clinical signs, etiology, differential diagnoses, drugs, and treatment.
- Full-color format brings you accurate visual depictions of specific disorders, diseases, and procedures.
- Two new section editors bring a fresh perspective.
- Discussion of Immune-Mediated Disorders has been significantly expanded and made into its own section.
- Hundreds of new, full-color photographs and quick reference tables throughout
- Completely updated drug and treatment guidelines tables
- Elsevier Health Sciences, December 2008
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: