Skills in Existential Counselling & Psychotherapy
- List Price$43.00
- Your price$38.69
Save $4.31 (10% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 18000 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
This is the first practical introduction to a skills-based Existential approach. Accessible for those without a philosophical background, it describes the concrete and tangible skills, tasks and interactions of Existential practice. It covers:
- Theoretical background and history of Existential Therapy
- Phenomenological practice - the centre of Existential Therapy
- Necessary characteristics of the Existential therapist
- Qualities of good living
- The process of therapy and the nature of change
- Misconceptions about the Existential approach.
A much needed resource for those beginning their training as well as more experienced practitioners keen to expand their knowledge, the authors make the Existential approach accessible to all those who wish to find out what it has to offer.
- SAGE Publications, November 2010
SAGE Publications Ltd
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: