Sketching User Experiences: The Workbook
- List Price$19.95
- Your price$18.99
Save $0.96 (5% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 8800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
In Sketching User Experiences: The Workbook, you will learn, through step-by-step instructions and exercises, various sketching methods that will let you express your design ideas about user experiences across time. Collectively, these methods will be your sketching repertoire: a toolkit where you can choose the method most appropriate for developing your ideas, which will help you cultivate a culture of experience-based design and critique in your workplace.
- Features standalone modules detailing methods and exercises for practitioners who want to learn and develop their sketching skills
- Extremely practical, with illustrated examples detailing all steps on how to do a method
- Excellent for individual learning, for classrooms, and for a team that wants to develop a culture of design practice
- Perfect complement to Buxton’s Sketching User Experience or any UX text
- Author-maintained companion website at
- Elsevier Science, November 2011
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: