Six Sigma--The First 90 Days
- List Price$29.99
- Your price$23.99
Save $6.00 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 12800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Start Six Sigma Fast—And Achieve Powerful Business Benefits Within Months
This book offers leaders a proven turnkey approach to launching a Six Sigma initiative in 90 days and using it to transform your company within a year.
Drawing on their experience with fifty Six Sigma programs at companies ranging from AlliedSignal to Motorola, Stephen A. Zinkgraf and his contributors show how to rapidly align people, strategy, processes, and customers in support of your initiative—and gain powerful momentum for success. You’ll walk through preparing for an enterprise-wide launch, executing it flawlessly, and establishing a foundation for achieving sustainable results over the long term.
Zinkgraf’s techniques, roadmaps, and milestones can help you quickly launch any complex change initiative—even those unrelated to Six Sigma. Taken together, they offer a complete framework for driving and managing change: the #1 core competency for twenty-first century executives. Coverage includes
- Leading Six Sigma: roadmaps, milestones, and techniques for delivering fast, sustainable gains
- Effectively preparing, flawlessly executing, and extending your impact for years to come
- Identifying opportunities, building teams, choosing partners, defining metrics, managing risk, and much more
- Discovering best practices from over fifty successful launches: techniques that work with any large-scale change initiative
- Pearson Education, March 2006
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: