"Sit and Get" Won't Grow Dendrites
20 Professional Learning Strategies That Engage the Adult Brain
- List Price$34.95
- Your price$31.49
Save $3.46 (10% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 14800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Make professional development unforgettable
Teaching busy adults can be a daunting task. How do you grab their attention and make material memorable? Expert Marcia Tate knows how adults learn best and shares 20 professional development strategies that work. What you’ll find in the 2nd edition:
- 20 learning strategies proven to engage adults and boost long-term retention
- 150 professional learning activities that spark educator participation
- New findings on learning styles, brain research, and adult learning theory
- References to the new Learning Forward Professional Standards
- Samples of professional learning designs
- Guided reflection and application sections
- SAGE Publications, June 2012
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: