SharePoint Office Pocket Guide
by Jeff Webb
- List Price$7.99
- Your price$7.19
Save $0.80 (10% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 4000 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
SharePoint Office Pocket Guide is the quick path to sharing documents and building lists. Written specifically for users of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook, it covers the ins and outs of SharePoint clearly and concisely. Within minutes, you'll understand how to:
- Create team sites, document libraries, and shared workspaces.
- Add web parts to create custom pages.
- Build searchable libraries of PDF files.
- Link local copies of Word and Excel files to SharePoint workspace copies.
- Reconcile changes from multiple authors.
- Review document history.
- Use the Explorer Views to drag-and-drop files into SharePoint quickly.
- Create data lists that look up values from other lists (look-up tables).
- Group, total, and filter list items using views.
- Use InfoPath form libraries to collect data.
- O'Reilly Media, June 2005
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (DRM-Free)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: