- List Price$11.99
- Your price$9.89
Save $2.10 (18% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 5600 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Build custom business applications for SharePoint with Visual Studio LightSwitch—including intuitive apps that don’t require a single line of code. This example-driven guide takes non-programmers step-by-step through the process of creating simple apps and utilities, and shows programmers familiar with C# or Visual Basic how to build customized applications with more functionality.
Discover how to build and test your applications quickly without a lot of expensive server hardware. Once you get up to speed with LightSwitch, you’ll create quality line-of-business applications tailored to specific customer needs in no time, whether you work in-house or for a vendor.
- Learn how the LightSwitch Presentation, Logic, and Storage layers work behind the scenes
- Configure your SharePoint server and workstation to work with this development environment
- Navigate the graphical environment and its various user screens
- Use examples to build simple single-function applications for search and data entry
- Expand your app’s capabilities by using LightSwitch extensions and Silverlight controls
- Connect your LightSwitch app to external data sources, such as Excel, SQL Server, SQLite, and cloud-based applications
- O'Reilly Media, April 2012
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (DRM-Free)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: