Master the Timeless Techniques of Tantra, Tao, and the Kama Sutra to Take Lovemaking to New Heights
In this eye-opening, indispensable handbook, Caroline Aldred, the bestselling author of Divine Sex and an esteemed yoga master and Tantric-sex coach, reveals how to transform intimate relationships into mutually rewarding unions in which both partners achieve true ecstasy. Combining the time-honored positions, techniques, and philosophy of the ancient Tantric erotic arts with Western knowledge of anatomy and physiology, Aldred shows how to expand your sexual, emotional, and spiritual consciousness and bring love into every area of your life. Discover:
• The differences between male and female sexual responses–and how to maximize each
• How to become a skillful, effective lover–enhancing lovemaking skills through regular sexual workouts
• How making love can be a path to spiritual enlightenment
• How to maintain sexual vitality through every stage of your life
• Plus: the male G-spot…the 9 levels of female orgasm…fantasy and erotica…rituals to promote conception…and much more
Lavishly illustrated throughout with subtle but explicit photographs and detailed anatomical drawings, Sextasy offers a practical, easy-to-follow approach to lovemaking. A book that honors sex as the sacred and deeply fulfilling practice it can be, this is an invaluable resource for anyone searching for pleasure, joy, fulfillment, connection, and ecstasy in their everyday lives.
From the Trade Paperback edition.
Ratings and Reviews
Be the first to rate and review this book!
You've already shared your review for this item. Thanks!
We are currently reviewing your submission. Thanks!
by Caroline Aldred
Share your thoughts
Tell readers what you thought by rating and reviewing this book.
Rate it *
Please make sure to choose a rating
Add a review* Required
How to write a great review
- Say what you liked best and least
- Describe the author's style
- Explain the rating you gave
- Use rude and profane language
- Include any personal information
- Mention spoilers or the book's price
- Recap the plot
(0) 50 characters minimum
The review must be at least 50 characters long.
The title should be at least 4 characters long.
Display Name *
Your display name should be at least 2 characters long.
Report a review
At Kobo, we try to ensure that published reviews do not contain rude or profane language, spoilers, or any of our reviewer's personal information.
Would you like us to take another look at this review?
You've successfully reported this review. We appreciate your feedback.
by Caroline Aldred
Thanks for Sharing!
You submitted the following rating and review. We'll publish them on our site once we've reviewed them.
by on October 26, 2016
- Random House Publishing Group, January 2009
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: