Sell Your Book Like Wildfire: The Writer's Guide to Marketing and Publicity
by Rob Eagar
- List Price$16.99
- Your price$13.59
Save $3.40 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 7600 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Promote and Sell Your Work!
You've written a book, but if it doesn't sell, what's the point? In Sell Your Book Like Wildfire, marketing expert Rob Eagar explains how to use the best promotional methods available to get your book noticed and drive sales. You'll learn how to:
- Increase your book sales by driving readers to bookstores and online retailers
- Build a brand that makes your books stand out from the crowd
- Secure more media interviews and speaking engagements
- Connect with key influencers who spread word of mouth
- Create raving fans who buzz about your book on social media
- F+W Media, May 2012
Writers Digest Books
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: