Scientific Foundations and Principles of Practice in Musculoskeletal Rehabilitation
- List Price$94.95
- Your price$85.49
Save $9.46 (10% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 38800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Musculoskeletal Rehabilitation, Volume 2: Scientific Foundations and Principles of Practice provides a thorough review of the basic science information concerning the tissues of the musculoskeletal system impacted by injury or disease, as well as the guiding principles upon which rehabilitation interventions are based. This volume divides information into two sections: scientific foundations and principles of intervention, providing readers with a guiding set of clinical foundations and principles upon which they can easily develop treatment interventions for specific impairments and functional limitations.
- Clinical application case studies help readers apply what they learn in the classroom to real life situations.
- Evidence-based content uses over 5,000 references to support the basic science information principles for rehabilitation interventions and provide the best evidence and physiological reasoning for treatment.
- Over 180 tables and 275 text boxes highlight key points within the text for better understanding.
- Expert editors David Magee, PhD, PT, James Zachazewski, DPT, SCS, ATC, Sandy Quillen, PT, PhD, SCS, FACSM and over 70 contributors provide authoritative guidance on the foundations and principles of musculoskeletal rehabilitation practice.
- Elsevier Health Sciences, February 2007
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: