by Bradley Holt
- List Price$9.99
- Your price$8.69
Save $1.30 (13% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 4800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
This practical guide offers a short course on scaling CouchDB to meet the capacity needs of your distributed application. Through a series of scenario-based examples, this book lets you explore several methods for creating a system that can accommodate growth and meet expected demand. In the process, you learn about several tools that can help you with replication, load balancing, clustering, and load testing and monitoring.
- Apply performance tips for tuning your database
- Replicate data, using Futon and CouchDB’s RESTful interface
- Distribute CouchDB’s workload through load balancing
- Learn options for creating a cluster of CouchDB nodes, including BigCouch, Lounge, and Pillow
- Conduct distributed load testing with Tsung
- O'Reilly Media, March 2011
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (DRM-Free)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: