Saunders Solutions in Veterinary Practice: Small Animal Ophthalmology
- List Price$81.95
- Your price$73.79
Save $8.16 (10% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
Or, get it for 33600 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
This title is directed primarily towards health care professionals outside of the United States. The cases discussed in Small Animal Ophthalmology cover selected areas of the subject, in particular common or potentially frustrating cases, as well as the occasional less frequently encountered diseases which should, nonetheless, be recognised by general practitioners. Each section is fully illustrated and useful appendices are included, covering ophthalmic emergencies, conditions which should be checked for in young animals and commonly used pharmacological agents.
- Unique new cased-based approach relating essential theory to clinical practice
- Modern, highly designed and illustrated so key information can be seen at a glance
- Self testing, MCQs and remediation means these books are ideally suited for CPD or as an exam revision aid
- Essential for all general small animal veterinary practitioners and students
- Elsevier Health Sciences UK, April 2008
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: