In just 24 sessions of one hour or less, you will be up and running with Windows SharePoint Services 3.0. Using a straightforward, step-by-step approach, each lesson builds upon a real-world foundation forged in both technology and business matters, allowing you to learn the essentials of SharePoint 2007 and Windows SharePoint Services 3.0 from the ground up.
Step-by-step instructions carefully walk you through the most common questions, issues, and tasks.
The Q&A sections and quizzes at the end of each lesson help you build and test your knowledge.
Notes, Tips, and Cautions point out shortcuts, solutions, and potential problems to avoid.
Learn how to…
- Explore and fully utilize all the core WSS 3.0 features
- Install WSS 3.0 on different versions of Windows Server
- Explore the interoperability between SharePoint and various Office 2003 and 2007 products
- Create and enhance workflows
- Manage user permissions at all levels
- Enhance search functionality using Search Server 2008 Express
- Create internal blogs using the Extended Blog Edition
- Get your site up-and-running quickly with the Microsoft application templates
- Enhance your site by utilizing free and commercial third-party web parts
- Create sites in different languages
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: