Sams Teach Yourself Microsoft Expression Web 4 in 24 Hours
Updated for Service Pack 2 - HTML5, CSS 3, JQuery
- List Price$23.99
- Your price$19.19
Save $4.80 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 10400 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
In just 24 sessions of one hour or less, you’ll learn how to build state-of-the-art websites with Microsoft Expression Web 4 (Service Pack 2), HTML5, CSS3, and jQuery! Using this book’s straightforward, step-by-step approach, you’ll master the entire web development process, from concept through delivery. You’ll learn how to plan, design, and construct sites that are easy to manage and update, work perfectly on every browser, and get noticed by every search engine! Each lesson builds on what you’ve already learned, giving you a strong real-world foundation for success, no matter what kind of site you’re building!
Step-by-step instructions carefully walk you through the most common Expression Web 4 SP2 tasks.
Quizzes and Exercises at the end of each chapter help you test your knowledge.
By the Way, Did You Know?, and Watch Out! boxes offer advice and solutions.
Learn how to...
- Make the most of the new features, updated interface, and advanced standards support in Expression Web 4 SP2
- Implement custom processes, toolbars, and workspaces for building sites faster
- Use the new SEO Checker to consistently optimize pages for search engines
- Write error-free code quickly with Code view and IntelliSense
- Rapidly format (or reformat) hundreds of pages with Dynamic Web Templates
- Use new jQuery UI widgets to create accordions, tabbed boxes, and interactive calendars
- Embed HTML5 video apps from YouTube or other sites
- Find and fix cross-browser inconsistencies with SP2’s improved SuperPreview
- Test protected functionality or live sites that require login
- Use new publishing options to go live more quickly
- Pearson Education, April 2012
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: