Sams Teach Yourself Android Application Development in 24 Hours
- List Price$31.99
- Your price$25.59
Save $6.40 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 13600 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
In just 24 sessions of one hour or less, learn how to build powerful applications for the world’s first complete, open, and free mobile platform: Android. Using this book’s straightforward, step-by-step approach, you’ll build a fully-featured Android application from the ground up and master the skills you need to design, develop, test, and publish powerful applications. Each lesson builds on what you’ve already learned, giving you a rock-solid foundation for real-world success!
Step-by-step instructions carefully walk you through the most common Android development tasks.
Quizzes and Exercises at the end of each chapter help you test your knowledge.
By the Way notes present interesting information related to the discussion.
Did You Know? tips offer advice or show you easier ways to perform tasks.
Watch Out! cautions alert you to possible problems and give you advice on how to avoid them.
Learn how to…
- Develop Android applications quickly and successfully with Java
- Master Google’s Android SDK and development tools
- Leverage the Eclipse programming environment to develop Android projects
- Understand the Android application lifecycle
- Build effective, user-friendly user interfaces
- Retrieve, store, and work with application data
- Develop powerful network applications
- Add popular social features and location-based services to your applications
- Take advantage of Android device hardware like the camera
- Internationalize, test, and publish your Android applications
- Pearson Education, June 2010
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: