Runner's World Complete Book of Running: Everything You Need to Know to Run for Weight Loss, Fitness, and Competition
Everything You Need to Run for Weight Loss, Fitness, and Competition
by Amby Burfoot
- List Price$21.99
- Your price$17.59
Save $4.40 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 9600 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
RUN FASTER, RUN SMARTER WITH THE LATEST ADVICE FROM THE PROS AT RUNNERS WORLD
The sport of running is ever changing, be it the shoes we wear or the goals we set, the training methods we use or the role models we emulate. But there is one constant: For 40 years, Runners World magazine has been recognized worldwide as the leading authority on running. Now the collective wisdom of the most savvy running writers, coaches, and editors can be found in Runners World Complete Book of Running. Whether you are a beginner or veteran runner, here is adviceboth timeless and cutting-edgeguaranteed to maximize your performance and enjoyment. Inside youll find in-depth coverage of training and racing including:
· A surefire plan to get beginners hooked on running
· 15 surprising foods to boost your running performance
· A proven plan to increase speed by training less
· Tips from triathletes to maximize your training efficiency
· A womans encyclopedia of running
· The big five running injuries and how to prevent them
· An innovative running plan for weight-loss
· Cross-training exercises that strengthen your core
· How to train for your first half-marathon
· Mental training tips for running a smart marathon
Packed with valuable advice from runnings top experts on everything from building strength, speed, and endurance to nutrition and injury-prevention, Runners World Complete Book of Running is the book youll turn to again and again to answer all of your running questions.
- Rodale, December 2009
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: