Robert's Rules of Innovation
A 10-Step Program for Corporate Survival
- #14077 in Business & Finance
From a leader in innovation best practices, 10 simple and practical steps your business must take to achieve profitable growth, through innovation
In this timely guide, innovation expert and former CEO Robert Brands presents the best practices for today's "innovate or die" world, in the form of 10 simple and practical steps your business must take to achieve growth through innovation.
Robert's Rules of Innovation™ simply, intelligently, and entertainingly creates order from the chaos imposed by today's misguided mandate for "addition by subtraction" profitability. Concisely, Robert's Rules of Innovation™
- Distills Robert Brands' wealth of experience as a leader of international product development teams
- Explains why innovation is imperative
- Provides the practical steps needed to deliver innovation
- Draws upon the wisdom of global business leaders and is filled with real world examples, anecdotes, and practices
Timely, accessible, and indispensable, Robert's Rules of Innovation™ is a road map for success through sustainable innovation with a clear message: innovation is the lifeblood of business and the secret to outperforming your competition. Direct and practical, Robert's Rules of Innovation™ is a must-read for managers at all levels.
- Wiley, February 2010
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: