Evidence-Based Practice for Physiotherapists and Occupational Therapists
- List Price$54.95
- Your price$49.49
Save $5.46 (10% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 22800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Rheumatology is an indispensable resource for physiotherapists, occupational therapists and other health professionals, offering practical approaches to the treatment and management of rheumatic musculoskeletal conditions. The text focuses on applying evidence-based understanding of these conditions to clinical context.
The specific disease chapters cover: incidence and prevalence of the condition; clinical presentation and diagnosis; red flags; clinical assessment; important first treatments, early intermediate and long term management; prognosis and long term outcomes. Supporting case histories of increasing complexity and study activities illustrate the clinical relevance of the treatment and management approaches.
• Multidisciplinary team approach
• Practical solutions to management of conditions supported by the latest research
• Case histories of increasing complexity consolidate understanding and develop clinical reasoning
• Highlighted boxes throughout contain study tasks and key messages
- Elsevier Health Sciences UK, February 2010
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: