- List Price$210.00
- Your price$188.99
Save $21.01 (10% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 84800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
First Prize, Orthopaedics and Rheumatology, BMA Awards 2009
This state-of-the-art reference provides current insights into the etiology, diagnosis and management of rheumatoid arthritis. Leading international authorities in RA examine all of the latest scientific and clinical developments in understanding and managing this challenging disease, including new concepts in pathogenesis, epidemiology, risk factors, imaging, clinical outcomes and treatment. It’s the guidance you need to offer optimal care to your patients with rheumatoid arthritis.
- Presents the work of leading international experts in rheumatoid arthritis for guidance you can trust.
- Provides the very latest understanding of the pathogenesis of rheumatoid arthritis, including molecular pathways/mechanisms, and genetic and environmental factors that instigate and drive the disease.
- Includes comprehensive coverage of clinical features of rheumatoid arthritis including articular, peri-articular and extra-articular manifestations, comorbidities, and outcome measures-disease activity, joint assessment, imaging, and more-for expert diagnosis and monitoring of disease progression.
- Examines evidence-based treatment options-including traditional and biologic DMARDs and combination therapies-as well as promising therapies on the horizon, placing up-to-date guidance on disease modifying or disease controlling agents at your fingertips.
- Elsevier Health Sciences, November 2008
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: