Responding to the Culture of Bullying and Disrespect
New Perspectives on Collaboration, Compassion, and Responsibility
- List Price$39.95
- Your price$35.99
Save $3.96 (10% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 16800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Create a safe learning environment so students can achieve!
This updated edition of Breaking the Culture of Bullying and Disrespect offers educators a comprehensive, therapeutic approach to reducing disrespectful behaviors. Readers will discover how to establish a positive and caring environment that discourages misbehavior while encouraging greater respect, tolerance, and responsibility. This new edition features:
- Updated research, including real-life examples of successful experiences
- Additional case studies and a list of problem-solving questions
- A new chapter on brain research and how children learn
- An all-new section focusing on prevention methods
- SAGE Publications, February 2009
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: