Renewable Energy Systems
The Choice and Modeling of 100% Renewable Solutions
by Henrik Lund
- List Price$92.95
- Your price$83.69
Save $9.26 (10% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 38000 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
How can society quickly convert to renewable energy? Can worldwide energy needs ever be met through 100% renewable sources? The answers to these questions rest largely on the perception of choice in the energy arena. It is of pivotal importance that engineers, researchers and policymakers understand what choices are available, and reasonable, when considering the design and deployment of new energy systems. The mission of this new book, written by one of the world's foremost experts in renewable power, is to arm these professionals with the tools and methodologies necessary to make smart choices when implementing renewable energy systems.
- Provides an introduction to the technical design of renewable energy systems
- Demonstrates effective methodologies for analyzing the feasibility and efficiency of large-scale renewable energy systems to help implementers avoid costly trial and error
- Contextualizes renewable energy design efforts by addressing the socio-political challenge of implementing the shift to renewables
- Free companion analysis software empowers energy professionals to crunch data for their own projects
- Features a dozen extensive case studies from around the globe that provide successful real-world templates for new installations
- Elsevier Science, October 2009
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: