Real World Multicore Embedded Systems
by Bryon Moyer
- List Price$79.95
- Your price$71.99
Save $7.96 (10% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 32800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
This Expert Guide gives you the techniques and technologies in embedded multicore to optimally design and implement your embedded system. Written by experts with a solutions focus, this encyclopedic reference gives you an indispensable aid to tackling the day-to-day problems when building and managing multicore embedded systems.
Following an embedded system design path from start to finish, our team of experts takes you from architecture, through hardware implementation to software programming and debug.
With this book you will learn:
• What motivates multicore
• The architectural options and tradeoffs; when to use what
• How to deal with the unique hardware challenges that multicore presents
• How to manage the software infrastructure in a multicore environment
• How to write effective multicore programs
• How to port legacy code into a multicore system and partition legacy software
• How to optimize both the system and software
• The particular challenges of debugging multicore hardware and software
- Examples demonstrating timeless implementation details
- Proven and practical techniques reflecting the authors’ expertise built from years of experience and key advice on tackling critical issues
- Elsevier Science, February 2013
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: