Raising Confident Readers
How to Teach Your Child to Read and Write--from Baby to Age 7
- List Price$14.95
- Your price$11.99
Save $2.96 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 6800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
- How your child’s brain learns to read—and why encouraging drawing and scribbling is as essential as reading aloud
- The best at-home activities to develop literacy early, naturally, and joyfully
- Recommended children’s books for each phase
- Strategies for overcoming dyslexia, delayed reading, and other challenges
- Checklists and a milestones diary to celebrate your child’s progress
- Da Capo Press, July 2010
Da Capo Lifelong Books
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: