Rainbow Flowers Amigurumi Crochet Pattern
Crochet pattern to make these beautiful flowers. They are easy to make and great for on your windowsill. All flowers are made with the same pattern.
Size: the diameter is 9.5 inches/ 23.75 cm.
The height is 16 inches/ 40 cm.
For materials you can use:
- No 2 yarn (Sport, Baby). Catania yarn from Schachenmayr SMC. (green, brown, blue, jade, apple green, yellow, orange and red);
- 4.00 mm hook;
- Polyester fiberfill;
- Tapestry needle;
- Strong iron wire 26 inches/ 65 cm long for stem and root;
- Strong iron wire 13 inches/ 32.5 cm long for leaf;
- Pliers for cutting and bending the wire;
- Bucket or flower Pot;
- All purpose glue (use to glue root to the flower pot in case flower does not fit properly);
- 10 mm safety eyes (Optional).
These flowers are crocheted using 2 strands of yarn. Instead of 2 strands you can use Worsted Weight yarn and a 4 mm hook.
- K and J Dolls, July 2012
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (DRM-Free)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: