Radiography and Radiology for Dental Care Professionals
by Eric Whaites
- List Price$38.95
- Your price$35.09
Save $3.86 (10% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 16400 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
The second edition of this successful textbook offers support for learners and continues to provide a significant reference text suitable for all Dental Care Professionals. Offering a clear, easy-to-follow, comprehensive account of all aspects of dental radiography essential to this group of professionals, this book is an important resource that renders it essential reading, particularly for those undertaking examinations in Dental Radiography.
- Presents the subject in an accessible format - highly illustrated, with short paragraphs, bulleted lists and flow diagrams
- Clear line diagrams help readers learn to interpret the radiographs
- Contains what the dental care professional needs to know and no more, i.e. basic principles of background science, practical details of radiography and an elementary account of radiological interpretation
- Written by the best known UK textbook author in the subject area, who has been heavily involved in the British Dental Association's highly successful on-line course in dental radiography dental nurses
- Digital imaging techniques are embedded in the main text and a short chapter on Cone Beam CT has been added to render the book fully compatible with recent changes in practice
- Elsevier Health Sciences UK, October 2008
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: