Radiative Heat Transfer
- List Price$139.95
- Your price$125.99
Save $13.96 (10% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 56800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
The third edition of Radiative Heat Transfer describes the basic physics of radiation heat transfer. The book provides models, methodologies, and calculations essential in solving research problems in a variety of industries, including solar and nuclear energy, nanotechnology, biomedical, and environmental.
Every chapter of Radiative Heat Transfer offers uncluttered nomenclature, numerous worked examples, and a large number of problems-many based on real world situations-making it ideal for classroom use as well as for self-study. The book's 24 chapters cover the four major areas in the field: surface properties; surface transport; properties of participating media; and transfer through participating media. Within each chapter, all analytical methods are developed in substantial detail, and a number of examples show how the developed relations may be applied to practical problems.
- Extensive solution manual for adopting instructors
- Most complete text in the field of radiative heat transfer
- Many worked examples and end-of-chapter problems
- Large number of computer codes (in Fortran and C++), ranging from basic problem solving aids to sophisticated research tools
- Covers experimental methods
- Elsevier Science, February 2013
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: