Punchneedle - The Complete Guide
- List Price$29.99
- Your price$23.99
Save $6.00 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
Or, get it for 12800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
The Essential Punchneedle Resource!
Punchneedle embroidery is a beautiful, timeless needle art technique with limitless possibilities. Punchneedle The Complete Guide lets you explore all those possibilities with how-to information on everything you need to know about this amazing embroidery, including:
- An overview of all the materials and tools needed for creating punchneedle embroidery
- Embroidery on more than 20 different types of fabric including silk, wool and velvet
- Working with different types of threads from cotton to silk to novelty and metallic
- Creating special effects such as shading, clipping and sculpting, as well as positive and negative stitching
- Combining punchneedle embroidery with other sewing and needle crafts such as quilting, reverse applique and cross stitch
- Nine punchneedle embroidery projects on a variety of surfaces, including a photos album cover, napkins and Christmas ornaments
- Troubleshooting with quick solutions to the most common punchneedle embroidery problems
- F+W Media, May 2009
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: