Publish Your Family History
Preserving Your Heritage in a Book
- List Price$9.99
- Your price$8.69
Save $1.30 (13% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
Or, get it for 4800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Many people want to write a family history, but few ever take on the job of publishing one. If you’ve done the research, and you want to make a book from it, then Publish Your Family History is for you. It will tell you all the fundamentals of book production, together with the important details that distinguish a home-published book from a homemade one. You’ll learn:
- how to get your manuscript ready for production;
- design ideas for the pages and the cover;
- methods of making pages with or without a computer and printing those pages quickly and inexpensively; and
- ideas on bindings that last and look great.
Even if time is at a premium, you’re not comfortable with computer technology, or the budget is tight, you’ll learn how to publish a professional-looking family history of your own!
- ONTARIO GENEALOGICAL SOCIETY, May 2010
Dundurn/Ontario Genealogical Society
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: