Psychology of Web Design
- Your price$5.00
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 2800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Among the most important ingredients for successful Web designs are creativity, planning, coding and design skills. However, many people forget that various psychological factors also play an important role when making design decisions. Psychology of Web Design (eBook #16) gives you insights on how the human brain deals with different elements, colors, contrast, symmetry and balance. Combining the usability guidelines from Maslow's pyramid will surely help you design closer to your audience's desires.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Persuasion Triggers In Web Design
- Designing For A Hierarchy Of Needs
- Designing For The Mind
- 10 Useful Usability Findings And Guidelines
- 30 Usability Issues To Be Aware Of
- Designing For Start-Ups: How To Deliver The Message Across
- Color Theory For Designers - Part 1
- Color Theory For Designers - Part 2
- Color Theory For Designers - Part 3
- Smashing Media, November 2012
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (DRM-Free)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: