Prostate Cancer Survivors Speak Their Minds
Advice on Options, Treatments, and Aftereffects
- List Price$16.95
- Your price$13.59
Save $3.36 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 7600 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Personal stories show men how to make the right decisions for themselves, with medical insights from a leading Johns Hopkins authority on prostate cancer
If you or someone you know has been diagnosed with prostate cancer, you want to know the facts about treatment options as well as what to expect through the process of treatment and recovery.
Written by Dr. Arthur L. Burnett, II. one of the world's most distinguished authorities on prostate cancer and veteran CBS News journalist and prostate cancer survivor, Norman Morris, Prostate Cancer Survivors Speak Their Minds gives you the information you need through the experiences of men who have had prostate cancer. Dr. Burnett speaks openly and honestly about prostate cancer options, treatments, and aftereffects and shares stories of both well-known and ordinary prostate cancer survivors who offer their personal reflections on going through treatment and getting well.
- Includes personal stories from notable prostate cancer survivors such as Arnold Palmer, Ken Griffey Sr., Pat Robertson, and others
- Takes an authoritative look at prostate cancer treatments, current and promising scientific breakthroughs, and life-altering side effects
- Author Arthur Burnett, a leading prostate cancer expert, is the Patrick C. Walsh Professor of Urology, Cellular and Molecular Medicine at the Johns Hopkins's James Buchanan Brady Urological Institute and is renowned for his research studies that led to the formulation of Viagra
- Offers solutions to common side effects such as sexual problems and incontinence
Combining the essential medical facts about prostate cancer with personal, intimate stories told by courageous men who have survived it, this book is an invaluable guide for men diagnosed with prostate cancer and those who care about them.
- Turner Publishing Company, February 2010
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: