Project 2010 Project Management
Real World Skills for Certification and Beyond (Exam 70-178)
by Robert Happy
The ideal on-the-job reference guide for project managers who use Microsoft Project 2010
This must-have guide to using Microsoft Project 2010 is written from a real project manager's perspective and is packed with information you can use on the job. The book explores using Project 2010 during phases of project management, reveals best practices, and walks you through project flow from planning through tracking to closure. This valuable book follows the processes defined in the PMBOK Guide, Fourth Edition, and also provides exam prep for Microsoft's MCTS: Project 2010 certification.
- Explains Microsoft Project 2010, the leading software tool for project managers
- Shows working project managers practical ways to use Project 2010 on the job
- Delves into project planning, tracking, reporting, and project closure, and explores best practices for all phases of planning
- Reveals new software features, including tools that show what factors are affecting the schedule, a "what-if" scenario builder, and how slippages affect other aspects of the project
- Follows processes and procedures from The Guide to Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK), Fourth Edition
- Covers the skill set required for the MCTS: Microsoft Project 2010, Managing Projects certification, so you can use this book for exam prep
This valuable book follows the processes defined in the PMBOK Guide, Fourth Edition, and also provides exam prep for Microsoft's MCTS: Project 2010, Managing Projects certification.
Note: CD-ROM/DVD and other supplementary materials are not included as part of eBook file.
- Wiley, July 2010
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: