Programming C# 4.0
Building Windows, Web, and RIA Applications for the .NET 4.0 Framework
- List Price$43.99
- Your price$35.19
Save $8.80 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 18400 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
With its support for dynamic programming, C# 4.0 continues to evolve as a versatile language on its own. But when C# is used with .NET Framework 4, the combination is incredibly powerful. This bestselling tutorial shows you how to build web, desktop, and rich Internet applications using C# 4.0 with .NET's database capabilities, UI framework (WPF), extensive communication services (WCF), and more.
In this sixth edition, .NET experts Ian Griffiths, Matthew Adams, and Jesse Liberty cover the latest enhancements to C#, as well as the fundamentals of both the language and framework. You'll learn concurrent programming with C# 4.0, and how to use .NET tools such as the Entity Framework for easier data access, and the Silverlight platform for browser-based RIA development.
- Learn C# fundamentals, such as variables, flow control, loops, and methods
- Build complex programs with object-oriented and functional programming techniques
- Process large collections of data with the native query features in LINQ
- Communicate across networks with Windows Communication Foundation (WCF)
- Learn the advantages of C# 4.0's dynamic language features
- Build interactive Windows applications with Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF)
- Create rich web applications with Silverlight and ASP.NET
- O'Reilly Media, July 2010
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (DRM-Free)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: