Programming ASP.NET MVC 4
Developing Real-World Web Applications with ASP.NET MVC
- List Price$46.99
- Your price$37.59
Save $9.40 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 19600 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
You’ll start by learning core concepts such as the Model-View-Controller architectural pattern, and then work your way toward advanced topics. The authors demonstrate ASP.NET MVC 4 best practices and techniques by building a sample online auction site ("EBuy") throughout the book.
- Learn the similarities between ASP.NET MVC 4 and Web Forms
- Use Entity Framework to create and maintain an application database
- Create rich web applications, using jQuery for client-side development
- Incorporate AJAX techniques into your web applications
- Learn how to create and expose ASP.NET Web API services
- Deliver a rich and consistent experience for mobile devices
- Apply techniques for error handling, automated testing, and build automation
- Use various options to deploy your ASP.NET MVC 4 application
- O'Reilly Media, September 2012
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (DRM-Free)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: