Pro Tools 9
Music Production, Recording, Editing and Mixing
by Mike Collins
- List Price$48.95
- Your price$44.09
Save $4.86 (10% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 20400 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Prepare yourself to be a great producer when using Pro Tools in your studio. Pro Tools 9: Music Production, Recording, Editing & Mixing is the definitive guide to the software for new and professional users, providing you with all the vital techniques that you need to know. Covering both Pro Tools HD 9 and Pro Tools 9 software, this book is extensively illustrated in color and packed with time saving hints and tips - making it a great reference to keep on hand.
* Become an expert Pro Tools user and fully unlock the potential of your system!
* Discover how to achieve complete control over tempo, time and key.
. Understand how to get professional results using the MIDI and music scoring features.
* Master the technicalities of recording, editing and mixing using Pro Tools.
* New features of Pro Tools HD 9 and Pro Tools 9 software described in detail.
* Link to Website full of useful extra info including comprehensive details of hardware options
* Endorsed by leading International record producers, composers and engineers.
Pro Tools 9: Music Production, Recording, Editing & Mixing is a vital reference source both for the working professional and for the serious hobbyist looking for professional results.
- Taylor and Francis, September 2012
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: