Principles of Neurological Surgery
Expert Consult - Online
- List Price$277.99
- Your price$250.19
Save $27.80 (10% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 112000 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Principles of Neurosurgery, by Drs. Richard G. Ellenbogen, Saleem I. Abdulrauf and Laligam N Sekhar, provides a broad overview of neurosurgery ideal for anyone considering or training in this specialty. From general principles to specific techniques, it equips you with the perspectives and skills you need to succeed. Comprehensive without being encyclopedic, this new edition familiarizes you with the latest advances in the field—neuroimaging, the medical and surgical treatment of epilepsy, minimally invasive techniques, and new techniques in position and incisions—and shows you how to perform key procedures via an online library of surgical videos at www.expertconsult.com. No other source does such an effective job of preparing you for this challenging field!
- Get comprehensive coverage of neurosurgery, including pre- and post- operative patient care, neuroradiology, pediatric neurosurgery, neurovascular surgery, trauma surgery, spine surgery, oncology, pituitary adenomas, cranial base neurosurgery, image-guided neurosurgery, treatment of pain, epilepsy surgery, and much more.
- Gain a clear visual understanding from over 1,200 outstanding illustrations—half in full color—including many superb clinical and operative photographs, surgical line drawings, and at-a-glance tables.
- Apply best practices in neuroimaging techniques, minimally invasive surgery, epilepsy surgery, and pediatric neurosurgery.
- Master key procedures by watching experts perform them in a video library online at www.expertconsult.com, where you can also access the fully searchable text, an image gallery, and links to PubMed.
- Keep up with recent advances in neurosurgery with fully revised content covering neuroimaging, the medical and surgical treatment of epilepsy, minimally invasive techniques, new techniques in position and incisions, deep brain stimulation, cerebral revascularization, and treatment strategies for traumatic brain injury in soldiers.
- Apply the latest guidance from new chapters on Cerebral Revascularization, Principles of Modern Neuroimaging, Principles of Operative Positioning, Pediatric Stroke and Moya-Moya, Anomalies of Craniovertebral Junction, and Degenerative Spine Disease.
- Tap into truly global perspectives with an international team of contributors led by Drs. Richard G. Ellenbogen and Saleem I. Abdulrauf.
- Find information quickly and easily thanks to a full-color layout and numerous detailed illustrations.
- Elsevier Health Sciences, March 2012
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: