Principles of Clinical Pharmacology
- List Price$125.00
- Your price$112.49
Save $12.51 (10% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 50800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Principles of Clinical Pharmacology is a successful survey covering the pharmacologic principles underlying the individualization of patient therapy and contemporary drug development. This essential reference continues to focus on the basics of clinical pharmacology for the development, evaluation, and clinical use of pharmaceutical products while also addressing the most recent advances in the field. Written by leading experts in academia, industry, clinical and regulatory settings, the third edition has been thoroughly updated to provide readers with an ideal reference covering the wide range of important topics impacting clinical pharmacology as the discipline plays an increasingly significant role in drug development and regulatory science.
The Third Edition has been endorsed by the American Society for Clinical Pharmacology and Therapeutics
- Includes new chapters on imaging and the pharmacogenetic basis of adverse drug reactions
- Offers an expanded regulatory section that addresses US and international issues and guidelines
- Provides extended coverage of earlier chapters on transporters, pharmacogenetics and biomarkers and also illustrates the impact of gender on drug response
- Presents a broadened discussion of clinical trials from Phase 1 to incorporate Phases II and III
- Elsevier Science, September 2012
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: